- Your team must display sportsmanlike conduct at all times. Any abuse of property managers, business owners, Scavenger Blitz staff, volunteers, the public or anyone else will be grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Obey all local laws
- Participants are 100% responsible for their actions and the consequences of those actions during The Scavenger Blitz.
- Your bib number must be worn on the front and visible at all times.
- We reserve the right to alter the rules at our discretion for any reason. Your safety, and the fairness of the event are our foremost concerns.
- Destruction of private or public property is grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Team members must stay together at all times unless otherwise instructed.
Teams may only travel by foot or public transit. This includes buses, trains, subways, ferries and trolleys.
Any teams using transportation other than those listed above will be immediately disqualified. That includes taxicabs, private vehicles, bicycles, hang gliders, segways, skateboards, pedicabs and helicopters.
There will be in place a mandatory cutoff time of 4 p.m. to return or face disqualification. The object is to complete as many checkpoints as you can, but for some it may not be possible.
A team’s time will be recorded when all teammates have crossed the finish line. This same rule holds true in regard to arrival at challenges where there is a line.
Make sure you have read and understand all FAQ's